Many Corporate Execs Happy to Pay Customer Service Lip Service?


downCloud computing company Oracle has just released a report on Customer Satisfaction: Global Insights on Succeeding in the Customer Experience Era

91% of company executives want to be considered a leader in providing a great customer experience.  That’s a good thing (although I wonder what the other 9% are thinking…)

Only 20% of the same company executives believe they are in that leadership position, with another 37% working on it.

Umm??  Either I’m missing the math on this one, or there is a giant group of company decision makers who are quite satisfied to simply talk about customer service and customer experience.


Comments? We'd love to hear them!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.